Saturday, June 12, 2010

Featured Artist for June 12-19

Robin Hartman of Snips & Snails is one busy gal: wife, mother of two, artisan AND part time college English professor. She hails from Wilmore, Kentucky and as she states, "I've been involved in crafts ever since my tiny little fingers looped balloons around a clothespin and called it a doll. I have been cross stitching for six years and designing patterns for five years."
In addition, her unique jewlery designs are delightful. Check them out at her Etsy shop here, and her blog is full of fun and informative info.
Here are a few of my favorite designs:


10 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! I love the bird nest pendants and her cross stitched pieces as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her work is wonderful - nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nests! Can't imagine how she gets it all done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those nests! And, I really like the silohouette (sp?) jewelry, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article about a wonderful, talented artist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Robin is a very talented artist. Love the nest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...