Monday, April 4, 2011

Vintage Spoon Pendant Necklace, Stamped Friendship, with Gemstones


Sure to please, this charming necklace is a recycled vintage spoon that has been hammered flat with the word "Friendship" stamped on the front. Next to it is a black & white fabric flower and hanging at the top of the spoon are two dangles of Black Onyx, Rose Quartz and Crystal. The 20"chain is a combination of silver filigree balls and tiny black tubes. It closes at the neck with a sterling lobster clasp and gemstone dangle.

3 comments:

  1. Hey this is really cute. I need to talk to you, I have a blogging question. Do you know how to put the
    "you might also like" with the small pictures at the end of a post. I really want to put that feature on my blog. Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, got your phone message this morning. I also found a blog that has all kinds of blog site tutorials. Design it Chic, tons of stuff here, let me know what you think. Love, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...